torsdag 28 oktober 2010

Beer and Brennivin

Now I´m sitting here drunk again. Not that I´ve ever wrote here while drunk but I´ve been sitting here in my couch, drunk without reason, alot of times. I watched a Swedish hockey game with my father and we drank like three beers while watching. My team won by the way. Anyway, when my father went to bed after the game I didn´t want to sleep, I wanted to drink more! Everyone who´ve taken a few beers now what I´m talking about. So I went to my fathers liquor cabinet(or what the fuck you say in english) and started to pour a glas of Brennivin, a liquor from Iceland, it´s like vodka but with some stupid spice. I didn´t pour a glas, but a fucking glas!!! I drank that and I wanted more so I wen back to the cabinet, but I couldnt take from the same bottle because then he would know**. So I took a glas(!!!) of vodka and now I´m sitting here and sipping on that glas watching some stupid swedish soccer. Yeah I fucking call it soccer, not football, cause it fucking sucks. It´s fucking fags ruinning around and hug and kiss each other and it just happen to be a ball there. Fucking fags! Hockey is a sport! Soccer is a cover for fags who wants close contact to other men.

**I´m not a little 15-year old fag if you think so. I´m 20 and in the mittle of move away from home. Just don´t wanna make my father upset.

I´m sorry for spelling and column jsdgnoajs. I don´t know what the fuck it´s called but I mean when you do



this. Yeah, now you know what I mean.

I don´t want to go to sleep right know.(For you that doesn´t know it´s time differens in different countrys, it´s like 01.00 am here in sweden) I just want to drink beer and party, but how the fuck can I do that in a little shit town in Sweden on a thursday? I can´t!!! I just have to wait until tomorrow. Then I can get drunk again, thank god(that´s just an expression to show my happiness(I think god is an atheist)), without having the society stabbing my back with stupid comments. Yeah, that´s right, you can´t drink a few beers, while watching a hockey game, in sweden without being accused of bein an alcoholist. That sucks! And if you´re out partying on friday, and want to party on saturday also, you have to get up early so you manage to get to the liquor store in time, before it close. It closes at 2-3 am on saturdays and if you were drunk the day before you have to be half drunk whlie driving to buy more booze. Stupid fucking system.(in two meanings(Swedes get it))

But anyway I´ve decided to no stop writing until my glas of vodka is out. I´ll probably regret this tomorrow. But why should I? I´m fucking anonymous. No fuck in the world knows who I am. So shut the fuck up, sober me!!! 

I wish I was the drunken me when I´m sober. Then I would´ve been the best person in the world all the time, no doubt. It´s true. I would do what the fuck I want all the time. I do that when I´m drunk. I´m the king, I get what I want. 

Well, well, that´s life. I have still some vodka left, but I´m out of ideas. 

Maybe i shluold look after a funny picture while getting drunker and then we´ll meet again tomorrow. I´ll post it first though.

This was the first that came up when i googled funny picture

This also came up. Not very funny but I love dogs.


So now I´m suddenly getting all bawwy and all. Here´s more dog pictures.





It´s sick how cute this dogs are. I just want to eat them up. 

Now I just feel a little sad and want to sleep. But I have a little vodka left. Vodka is not very tasty. It taste like shit really. It´s ok if you mix with  some soda or something but otherwise it taste lik human organs. One more puppy picture.

aaawww


But!

Because I´m a hard ass, I also wanna post a funny racist picture so ya´ll know I´m cool.


ok, two


Still have some voska lefte so why don´t pos a picture on my idol so you´ll get to know me a little better. Here he is.



Oh yeah, that´s right. Richard Dawkins is my idol. Fuck you fags!


Now a really good artist with one of my favorite songs.

Apparently you can´t find bob dylans song. Sony music blablabla.. But I found a reslly good cover. here you are!



But here´s my all time favorite song.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar