torsdag 28 oktober 2010

Morning boner


When I woke up this morning I had a really hard morning boner. It´s really tough sometimes and there´s only three ways you can get rid of it.

1. Wait until it gets down by itself. This can take a while so you have to have a lot of time for this.

2. Jerk off/have sex. This can also take some time, depending on your skills. Or your girlfriends/boyfriends skills.

3. Take a piss. This is the fastest way, but it´s only for emergencies. If you can go outside that´s a better alternative than splash down your whole bathroom.

I didn´t have time for #1 or #2 this morning so I went with #3. I live in a house with the backyard facing to a little forest, so I can just step outside and pee on a tree. But did I do that? Of course I didn´t! I had just woken up so my brain went on 15% of its capacity. So, what happened? Lets just say I haven´t been on the bathroom since the last visit and I won´t go back until I get a cold so my sense of smell will disappear. Then I probably will clean.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar