söndag 24 oktober 2010

Just fapped a little... Fap, fap, fap

Hello world!


This is me speaking. My name is Mr. Fursister and I´m totally anonymous. Why, you might ask? Why have a blog without letting people know who you are? That, my dear friends, I´m going to tell you. And with I, I mean the creator of this blog, not Lyle Lovett. Why the hell would Lyle Lovett write her? Are you stupid? Anyway, the reason I´m anonymous is because I can. Why show yourself when you can be totally hidden in the dark? I´m not an attention seeking whore who´ll show you "todays outfit". That´s just fucking disgusting.

I hate blogs, I really do. Some blogs are okay, but most of them are just filled with bullshit like I mentioned above. This is not gonna be one of those. This is gonna be about me getting my sick and bizzare thoughts out, letting people here them. Even though I probably not gonna have many readers, it feels good to write.

You´ve certainly noticed I´m not the best of the best when it comes to English. That´s because I´m from the very, very booring country called Sweden. This is a good opportunity to learn the language better.

So yeah, that´s pretty much what I came up with for now. I´ll write more about real stuff tomorrow.
Pic of the day:

1 kommentar: